Lewis County Courthouse in Hohenwald, Tennessee is a historic courthouse building built in 1939 that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
It was deemed significant as “an excellent local example of Public Works Administration (PWA) Modern architecture”. It was funded by the Public Works Administration, was designed by Nashville architects Hart & Russell, and was built by Nashville contractor Chrichlow & Yearwood. It is a red brick building. It has three original jail cells on its third floor.
110 N Park St # 108
Hohenwald, TN 38462